Laminated glass is a kind of high-grade safety glass formed after adhesive materials [PVB (Polyvinyl Butyral) or EVA (EVA (Vinyl Ester Polymer) interlayer etc) and SGP film are put between two or more than two pieces of glass to stick together under high temperature and pressure.
Laminated glass is commonly used as a safety glass when security and injury are of concern. The glass is prevented from shattering as it remains stuck to the interlayer creating a 'spider web' effect. Laminated glass looks like a single glass pane and is virtually indistinguishable from ordinary glass.
1. Safety: Broken glass fragments firmly bonded to the PVB interlayer, minimizing the risk of injuries.
2. Security: High resistance against penetration from objects.
3. UV control: screen out almost 99% of damaging rays.
4. Sound reduction: With a higher sound reduction index than monolithic glass of equal thickness, an excellent barrier to noise.
5. Variety: Available in various thicknesses, customized in accordance with the requirements of clients.
Laminated glass Specification:
1830x2440mm, 2134x3300mm, 2250x3300mm could be produced as per request.
Glass thickness: 2mm,3mm,4mm,5mm,6mm,8mm,10mm,12mm,15mm,19mm
Pvb thickness: 0.38mm,0.76mm,1.14mm,1.52mm,1.90mm,2.28mm
(PS:Produce according to the customers requirement! .)
Laminated glass application:
1) External use of windows, doors, shopfronts in offices, houses, shops etc.
2) Interior glass screens, partitions, balustrades etc.
3) Shop display windows, showcases, display shelves etc.
4) Furniture, table-tops, picture frames etc
Delivery and PAY:
Delivery : Express delivery and sea
Pay :easy money transfer L/C and T/T
About FAQ :
Q: What is your minimum order quantity?
A:Our MOQ is one 20 feet container (25Tons).
Q: How can I get samples to check your quantity?
A:We can offer samples for free.
Q:Can you do the production as customized?
A:Yes, we have a professional technique team, we could produce the glass depends on your requirements.