High Quality Double 6mm Tempered Insulated Glass

High Quality Double 6mm Tempered Insulated Glass

Insulating Glass is also called Insulated glass/ Hollow glass/ IGU/Double glazing glass/ Double glazed glass panel/ insulation glass and so on. The double glazing glass usually is used with low e coating so that its energy-saving can be get the best effect. They are widely used for building curtain wall and windows as the functions of soundproof and energy conservation.

Product Details

 What is it?

Insulating Glass is also called Insulated glass/ Hollow glass/ IGU/Double glazing glass/ Double glazed glass panel/ insulation glass and so on. It consists of two or more pieces of glass sheets and uses sealant gumming and aluminum or steel spacers which are filled with desiccant together. The hollow part is filled with dry air or inert gas with primary and secondary sealants. The double glazing glass usually is used with low e coating so that its energy-saving can be get the best effect. They are widely used for building curtain wall and windows as the functions of soundproof and energy conservation.

 Product description 

Bland name

Honor Glass

Item name

Insulated Glass

Size

Customer Demand

Thickness

6mm+8A+6mm

Color

Euro Bronze, Golden Bronze, Dark Bronze, Grey, Pink, French Green, Dark Green, Blue, Ultra Clear, etc.

Minimum order

200 square meters

Package

Engineered Wood Cases 

Payment term

30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment 

Delivery period

Within 20 days

Remark

The color and the size can be changed according to your request

Application

Window,door,curtain wall,stair,etc.

timg0100.jpg

Feature :

1. Heat insulation .

Heat insulation performance of insulating glass is the most ideal among all processed glass products availbe in market.Heat transfer coefficient U value can be effectively reduced by insulating glass.

2. Sound proof .

Insulating glass is ideal sound insulating material. Normal IGU can reduce noise by 30 decibel, IGU filled with inert gas can further reduce 5 decibel.

3. Energy-saving

Low-e glass can reflect most of the heat back .so , the temperature of the house will be quite stable.

4.anti -fog.

because it is  no transmitter  between two glasses .the middle of the two glass 's  air is stable.So .the two

 glass won't  foging. 

New-condition-Building-double-glaze-glass-insulated.png


Hot Tags: high quality double 6mm tempered insulated glass, China, manufacturers, factory, cheap, customized, price

Inquiry

Related Products